I always have a packet of ready rolled pastry in my freezer and a packet of ham or frankfurt hotdogs in my fridge just in case my toddler acting up and being picky on the dining table. These treat is really easy and quick to make. Sometimes, I let Nathan made them himself so he could have some fun activity at home. You can add cheese or whatever you prefer.
- Ready rolled puff pastry (I used Pampas brand)
- Milk to brush
- Preheat the oven 180 C.
- Divide the pastry into 4 long strips with approximately 5 cm in width.
- Cut the round ham in half and arrange 3 pieces of halves ham in each pastry strip.
- Fold the pastry in half to enclose the ham and twist them.
- Brush milk on top and bake until golden.
Please leave your comment/suggestion if you find this recipe useful. Can’t wait to hear from you and Thank You !!!